Dr Daniel Gagnon, a researcher at the Montreal Heart Institute's EPIC Center, directs his research work on human physiological responses during heat stress and aims, among other things, to evaluate the benefits of exposure to heat for prevention cardiovascular diseases.
- Integrative human physiology
- Physiological control of the internal temperature at rest and exercise
- Consequences of human aging on cardiovascular responses during exposure to heat
- The potential benefits of heat for primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Physiological adaptations to repeated thermal stress in humans